Tuesday 30 April 2013

Picture Break While Travelling - Peace River

So today I was headed to meet with some staff, trusty camera in hand in case I saw anything picture worthy on the way.  While I was very disappointed that there wasn't even a hint of spring green, no haze of the change of season I did still see some spectacular sights....

The contours of the land are so defined, with just a skiff snow from yesterday...BEAUTIFUL!!!



Then I came across a yearling moose in a farmers field near the highway - just eating - maybe there were some young shoots - but didn't look very appetizing from where I was sitting.






Spent a few minutes on the way back in the provincial park. Anybody else notice that the sky matches the flag...guess that is why they call it Alberta blue! 


Gotta say I am finding myself very drawn to pictures that shows environment and industrialized architecture...and even just the flow of lines of architecture like this bridge...





I also stopped to notice the ice flows along the banks...soon to be gone and soon again to return but never again the same as in this picture...sometimes we need to be reminded that just because something looks the same to us it doesn't mean that it hasn't undergone profound change...the elements/forces of this world work on the macro level but also on the micro level...so seeing things with fresh eyes like it is the first time can some days offer a new perspective, a deeper understanding or...just a different view.





The more I play with my camera (Nikon DS 3200) the more I love, LOVE, LoVe!!!! it - LOL

Hope you enjoy the view!!!

Namaste 
Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment