Tuesday 26 February 2013

Is spring here yet????

So it has been a while since I posted anything...bad Amber - LOL.  2013 so far has been crazy - took an oil painting class - can't see myself painting fruit or rocks in the future but the sunflower was fun - will post pics later.  Then I was also involved in a local theater production/fundraiser for a local women's shelter - a little thing called the "Vagina Monologues" It was an amazing experience, and for my first acting experience I gotta say I loved it - the laughter and gasps from the crowd, they were right on cue as I delivered my lines, the standing ovations at the end for all of us - what was not to love.  A little over 6 weeks prep and a 3 night run - sad to see it over.


Lets see what else - took a level 1 website design course and will take level 2 next week - seems easy enough - I think my test webpage will be GP Vday Warriors and tie it into the monologues, the dance and the international Vday campaign - we'll see that will be the real test can I design and put into production a website outside of the class????

I also took a photography class - learned tonnes about composition - can't wait for the field trip in April.

Almost finished my latest course on Natural Health - exam is tomorrow - so as you can see I have been a little busy - but my new years resolution was two-fold to expand my creative activities and to say yes to new opportunities - so far I say I have wins in both those columns.

Well that is it for today - best get to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment